Starting anew

Home Forums General Starting anew

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  neofreakx2 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

datdat1
    Participant

To whom it may concern,

A big shout-out to Kyle for the fantastic job running the server for these previous years.
    That being said a great big thanks to Amdod the new official owner and his sidekicks Miri and Yvvel. Best wishes on your new adventure running this place and good luck. I’ll see you around soon. 🙂

datdat1

TomWasHere
    Participant

Tbh I think this is a great server but the only issue is that not many players are on so we need to spread the word and help these guys get more players

Amdod
    Keymaster

I agree, Tom. What’s your Minecraft username, by the way?

TomWasHere
    Participant

It’s TomWasHere

Amdod
    Keymaster

Hm. I don’t recall ever having the pleasure of meeting you. In that case, I look forward to getting to play together once things are set up!

neofreakx2

Unfortunately I’ve been helping my family out financially lately so I haven’t had the extra cash to get a new computer and start playing Minecraft again 🙁

That being said, I’m rooting for you guys! Byte’s got so many memories for me over the past 6 years. (I hate being a real adult — too much work and not nearly enough time for play).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A Minecraft server for fun, creativity, and community