Forum Acheivements

Home Forums General Forum Acheivements

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  neofreakx2 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone, I thought that it would be a good idea if we kept a record of the achievements of the forums. E.g: 50 registered users – 1/1/2012 or 500 forum posts- 1/1/2012. It would be a good way to keep track of how the forums is doing and would also be another bragging right for the server to say we have over 1000 forum posts for example! Let me know what you think 🙂

Awesome idea jeez, this also makes me curious as to how many of us can get allthe achievements in game on the server 😛 wouldnt that be neat? how many of us have all the achievements, how many of us got how many of them on the server itself. two birds, one stone, get on it people!~

I think it would be better if we did what we actually accomplished on the server itself, because any large server can beat our record of, say, 500 posts. What I am doing with my clock is kind of that thing, nobody has done it yet.

With Respect Garlien, Its not just about the server creations. People do judge a server on activity and how close they are as a Community. Having this will show how active we are as a server and that we are a good all-round close knit server and Community

500 Forum posts – 17th/12/2011
    750 Forum Posts –
    1000 Forum Posts –
    50 Forum Topics – 24/12/2011

Perhaps we shouldn’t quite add in the ‘posts’ part, as this could lead to spamming, and eventual overflow.

We’d have the same issue counting topics. Nevertheless, I think it’s a good idea. Sure, larger servers can easily beat our numbers, but anyone who comes to BC knows that we’re a small server; I think many of us play here for that reason. Showing how active the forums are despite the size of the server is a great way to show how strong our sense of community is here.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A Minecraft server for fun, creativity, and community