daftcraft

Home Forums Off-Topic daftcraft

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Waddlerjoe 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

xXtwililinkXx
    Participant

Sooooooo. I’ve found myself with a lot more free time this summer than originally anticipated, so me and the original gang (Devin, Dala, Pandawings, kurzben) are working on our own minecraft server again. This time I’m building it to last. That doesn’t mean you won’t see us on bytecraft (Well, you won’t see devin since he got banned <_< ) but feel free to come on over and check it out. It’s sort of a fluid concept at this point and I’m open to suggestions. Hope you’re all doing well. 🙂

daftcraft.org

Amdod
    Keymaster

Oh my gosh. I will do what I can to make it over sometime, even if it’s just to visit. Is is vanilla?

xXtwililinkXx
    Participant

It’s vanilla for now, no rules (other than chat) so it’s going to be anarchistic. We got griefprevention to help players out and spawns protected from pvp. Kinda a trial and error thing I got going. Definitely going to be interesting 🙂

Hope to see you some time. I’ll be frequenting Byte too.

neofreakx2

Dang, I wish I’d seen this a couple months ago. Would’ve been awesome to see you all again. As it is, my computer died for mysterious Windows-10-related reasons, and I’m left with nothing but my crappy work laptop. Someday I’ll buy a nice gaming desktop (probably a couple of SLI 1080X’s :p) and get to play with all of you again. I really miss it 🙁

zero557
    Participant

Does this still exist?

Waddlerjoe
    Participant

Already done with this map zero?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A Minecraft server for fun, creativity, and community