Over the past few days, I’ve been updating the server and switching out plugins (props to Twili for helping out!), so I figured it might be good to let everyone know what’s changed and what all you can do. So, here we go:
- Game difficulty is now at normal, so watch out for them zombies!
- Silk touch picks should now work correctly for spawners—no more pigs from skellies!
- Death messages are back to default, as the custom ones were glitchy.
- Three new plugins:
- BlockHat, which allows you to wear blocks on your head.
- Comfort, which lets you sit on steps by sneaking and then right-clicking.
- Citizens, which let us finally finish the Hall of Donors at /spawn.
- MagicCarpet is back for donors.
- For Trusted, /tempban has been removed (you can still /demote).
- LogBlock should now only work for Trusted+… in theory.
- MobRider hasn’t been updated in forever, so I’m looking into an alternative.
Anyway, I think that’s about it for now. If you have any questions, ask away on the forums or email me!